Being a volunteer is both challenging and rewarding!
We need your Help!
2024 CAMP DATES:
- Boys Camp: June 15th – 18th [Prescott, AZ], 2024
- Girls Camp: June 19th – 22nd [Prescott, AZ], 2024
- Mandatory Training – Saturday, June 1st, 2024. for all volunteers.
- Note: Boys’ camp volunteers will arrive by 7:00pm Friday, June 14th, for prayer and preparation.
- Note: There is no break between camps.
- Note: Girls’ camp volunteers will arrive by 7:00pm Tuesday, June 18th, for prayer and preparation.
If you are interested becoming a volunteer, please fill out an application as soon as possible and request time off from work, if applicable. New volunteers will receive a call to schedule an interview. If you have further questions, please contact us for more information.
- Adults ages 20 and up are invited to be a Counselor (gender matched) to two campers or to be a Support Staff member at either the girl’s camp or boys’ camp.
- Young adults ages 18-19 are eligible to be Jr. Support Staff.
- There are also various needs for a “home team” to take care of various tasks before, during and after camp.
- If you are interested in helping out with the home team, please fill out the Home Team Interest Form to see what types of roles are needed and to express your interest in helping.
All volunteers are background checked, interviewed and required to attend training. Returning volunteer training will be 4 hours. New Volunteers will be interviewed and attend an 8-hour training. There may also be additional onl-line information we ask you to review.
This is a wonderful way to give back and come together with like-minded people who want to bring hope to kids who have been abandoned, abused and/or neglected. If this is your passion, you may have found the right opportunity to help make an impact in this world!