Being a volunteer is both challenging and rewarding!
We need your Help!
2023 CAMP DATES:
- Boys Camp: July 8th – 11th, 2023
- Girls Camp: July 13th – 16th, 2023
- Mandatory Training – Saturday, June 24th, 2023. 8:00am – 4:00pm for all volunteers.
- Note: Boys’ camp volunteers will arrive by 7:00pm Friday, July 7th, for prayer and preparation.
- Note: There is a break between camps, Wednesday, July 12th, for those who want to participate in both camps and go home. There will be planned event(s) for those who stay.
- Note: Girls’ camp volunteers will arrive by 7:00pm Wednesday, July 12th, for prayer and preparation.
If you are interested becoming a volunteer, please fill out an application as soon as possible and request time off from work, if applicable. New volunteers will receive a call to schedule an interview. If you have further questions, please contact us for more information.
- Adults ages 20 and up are invited to be a Counselor (gender matched) to two campers or to be a Support Staff member at either the girl’s camp or boys’ camp.
- Young adults ages 18-19 are eligible to be Jr. Support Staff.
- There are also various needs for a “home team” to take care of various tasks before, during and after camp.
- If you are interested in helping out with the home team, please fill out the Home Team Interest Form to see what types of roles are needed and to express your interest in helping.
Volunteers are background checked, interviewed and required to attend an 8 hour training.
This is a wonderful way to give back and come together with like-minded people who want to bring hope to kids who have been abandoned, abused and/or neglected. If this is your passion, you may have found the right opportunity to help make an impact in this world!